Protection and privacy
We take the protection and respect of the privacy of the users of our website seriously and take the necessary measures to guarantee it. We are therefore committed to respecting the confidentiality of the personal information we collect as described below.
INFORMATION WE COLLECT
We will collect and process the following personal information about you:
Your personal information is collected through the following methods:
- Contact form
- Appointment form
We use the information collected for the following purposes:
HOW WE USE YOUR INFORMATION:
We will use the information we collect about you for the following purposes:
- Marketing/ Promotional
- Administration info
- Targeted advertising
- Site protection
If we want to use your information for any other purpose, we will ask you for consent and will use your information only on receiving your consent and then, only for the purpose(s) for which grant consent unless we are required to do otherwise by law.
HOW WE SHARE YOUR INFORMATION:
We will not transfer your personal information to any third party without seeking your consent, except in limited circumstances as described below:
- Ad service
- Data collection & process
We require such third party’s to use the personal information we transfer to them only for the purpose for which it was transferred and not to retain it for longer than is required for fulfilling the said purpose.
We may also disclose your personal information for the following:
(1) to comply with applicable law, regulation, court order or other legal process;
(3) ) to respond to claims that your use of the Service violates any third-party rights.
If the Service or our company is merged or acquired with another company, your information will be one of the assets that is transferred to the new owner.
RETENTION OF YOUR INFORMATION:
In particular, Users have the right to do the following, to the extent permitted by law:
- Withdraw consent at any time. Users have the right to withdraw their consent if they have already consented to the processing of their Personal Data.
- Oppose the processing of their Data. Users have the right to object to the processing of their Data if the processing is carried out on a legal basis other than consent.
- Access their Data. Users have the right to know whether Data is processed by the Data Protection Officer, to obtain information on certain aspects of the processing and to obtain a copy of the Data being processed.
- Verify and obtain a correction. Users have the right to verify the accuracy of their Data and to request that it be updated or corrected.
- Limit the processing of their Data. Users have the right to restrict the processing of their Data. In this case, the Data Protection Officer will only process their Data for storage purposes.
- Have their Personal Data deleted or erased. Users have the right to obtain the deletion of their Data from the Data Protection Officer.
- Recover their Data and have them transferred to another data controller. Users have the right to retrieve their Data in a structured, commonly used and machine-readable format and, if technically possible, to have it transmitted to another data controller without hindrance of any kind.
- Make a complaint. Users have the right to lodge a complaint with their competent data protection authority.
HOW TO EXERCISE YOUR RIGHTS:
Any request to exercise the User’s rights may be addressed to the Data Protection Officer using the contact details provided in this document. Such requests may be exercised free of charge and will receive a reply from the Data Protection Officer, providing Users with the information required by law, as soon as possible and always within one month.
Any rectification or erasure of Personal Data or limitation of processing will be communicated by the Data Protection Officer to each recipient to whom the Personal Data has been communicated, where applicable, unless this proves impossible or involves a disproportionate effort. At Users’ request, the Data Protection Officer will inform them of these recipients.
Please note that if you do not authorize us to collect or process the Personal Information requested, or if you withdraw your consent to the processing of such information for the purposes requested, you may not be able to access or use the services for which your information has been requested.
The security of your information is important to us and we will use reasonable security measures to prevent the loss, misuse or unauthorized alteration of your information under our control. However, given the inherent risks, we cannot guarantee absolute security and consequently, we cannot ensure or warrant the security of any information you transmit to us and you do so at your own risk.
THIRD PARTY LINKS & USE OF YOUR INFORMATION:
GRIEVANCE / DATA PROTECTION OFFICER:
If you have any questions or concerns about the processing of your information available with us, you can send an email to our manager :
Dr Jeffrey Rein
Soins Dentaires – Dental Care at Westmount Square
1 Westmount Square, Suite C-400,
Westmount, Qc, H3Z 2P9
Email : info#westmountsmiles.com (* Please replace “#” by “@” when sending mail.)
We will address your concerns in accordance with applicable law.
Book your Appointment Today
We welcome New Patients. Dental Emergency Avalaible