Dental Clinic Introduction
At Dental Care at Westmount Square, we strive to provide the finest services possible utilizing the most advanced technology. We pride ourselves in getting to know you and answering all your questions. We love what we do and are passionate about our profession and we look forward to serving you!
To enlarge the pictures, just click on it.
Location of the clinic
Our dental clinic in Westmount Square is easily accessed via the tunnel from the Metro ATWATER Station .
* FREE INDOOR PARKING
- 2002 Dr Rein opens his new clinic in present location
- 2005 Introduction of Scan X Digital xray system.
- 2005 Intraoral camera is incorporated into our practice to help our patients visualize and better understand any treatment needed.
- 2007 Upgrade to Gendex intraoral x-ray sensors, providing state of the art, high resolution xrays with significant reduction in radiation exposure.
- 2010 Introduction of Velscope, a screening device for early detection of oral cancer and other tissue abnormalities in the mouth.
- 2010 iTero digital impression system is incorporated into our practice, providing highly accurate scans making traditional impression taking with trays and goop obsolete. An additional benefit to our patients is a more accurate fitting crown or bridge.
- 2010 Introduction of Odyssey Navigator Laser to aid in conservative treatment of gum disease and aid in faster healing of gum tissue.
- 2011 Additional treatment room is added to provide better service for our patients.
- 2014 Our office goes paperless with the introduction of computerized charting.
- 2015 State of the art Pax-I digital panoramic x-ray is introduced.